Don t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Greektown Casino Hotel, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Greets guests actively engaged in gaming and assists team members in player identification.
- Provides guests with hospitality arrangements, including rooms, food, beverages, and assists with special requests.
- Maintains knowledge of casino marketing and player development promotions and encourages guest participation.
- Maintains knowledge of credit procedures and encourages the use of credit when appropriate.
- Encourages guest visitation through written correspondence and telemarketing.
- Assists in resolving guest opportunities and/or conflicts, in fair and equitable manners.
- Analyzes and coordinates in-house invitation lists with Manager.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.
- Attends and aids in the coordination of special events.
- Exhibits a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with customers of fellow team members.
- Utilizes Sales Force (CMS) tracking for all player contacts, profile preferences, and tasks. Completes all Sales Force task requirements in a timely manner. Reviews all monthly metrics with Manager and sets quarterly goals.
- Develops and maintains technical skills to maximize use of patron data systems.
- Establishes a direct line of communication with all service departments for the purpose of caring for high value players.
- Monitors patron activity and profitability of all assigned players.
- Maintains the confidentiality of player information including but not limited to personal information such as name, address, contact information, level of play, wins, losses, number of visits, etc.
- Provides assistance to the Manager as needed.
- Provides professional representation at internal and external meetings and events.
- Ensures interactions with internal and external guests follow the guidelines of customer service program.
- Adheres to all Corporate and local policies, procedures, and operating guidelines.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Associate s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; minimum of one year Casino Guest Service experience, including but not limited to Player Development, Slots or Table Games; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- One (1) year of hosting experience with adequate customer following preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Must have the ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to identify problems, collect data, analyze, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions (i.e., written, oral, etc.).
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer