The Money Room Attendant SBE facilitates all money needs and transactions while adhering to Aramark policies to ensure efficient sales reporting. Responsibilities may include transporting banks and change, balancing and auditing cashiers, and reporting discrepancies to management. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Facilitate all money needs while adhering to Aramark policies to ensure an efficient selling and sales reporting environment
• Responsible for transporting change, pickups, and banks in a safe and timely manner
• Responsible for accurate reporting on monies exchanged from employees at the end of each day/event
• Adhere to and enforce money handling procedures and policies
• Report issues and discrepancies to management immediately
• Ensure adherence to Aramark policies and procedures and operate within the guidelines of the Aramark Business Conduct Policy
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Previous experience as a bank teller a plus
• Must display the utmost integrity due to handling large sums of cash
• Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Basic math and counting skills required
• Ability to stand and work continuously in confined spaces
• Ideal candidate can work a flexible schedule that may include days, nights, evenings weekends and holidays
• Enjoys working in a lively, fast paced environment
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.