Oversees all aspects of the hotel operations, including guest relations, front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, finances, teambuilding, and staff development. Responsible for all phases of hotel management, including sales and marketing, human resources, food and beverage, and budgeting/forecasting. Empowers associates to provide superior customer care to guests, associates, and other visitors.
• Recruits, select, trains, and manage employees to deliver superior guest services and quality products that will lead to maximizing revenue and profitability goals.
• Creates and maintains customer-driven operations, empowering hotel staff to excel in superior customer care.
• Develops, recommends, implements, and manages the hotel's annual budget and long-term business plan. Achieves budgeted sales and maximum profitability.
• Creates new programs in response to market conditions and revenue opportunities.
Manage Medallia, Customer Care, other guest survey portals and provide timely and appropriate responses
• Protects the hotel s financial assets by properly administering policies and procedures for handling cash, credit cards, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and all other financial transactions. Also, properly administers policies and procedures for protecting the safety of guests and employees.
• Review monthly reports with owners.
• Ensures regular assessment and review of all hotel personnel by appropriate management staff. Coordinates internal training and development programs.
• Maintains a high personal visibility throughout the property and throughout the community.
Any other responsibilities assigned by ownership