Schedule: Full-time Days (7a-3:30p/no Weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity
thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student loan repayment
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As a Patient Experience Concierge, you will be responsible for greeting and navigating patients/guests in registration areas to ensure an overall positive customer experience.
In this role you will:
- Assist incoming patients, his/her relatives, or other responsible individuals in any check-in functions where they have questions regarding entering demographical information or insurance/financial information.
- Secure all signatures necessary for treatments, the release of medical information, assignment of insurance benefits, and payment of services from legally responsible parties.
- Explain policies regarding services, charges, insurance billing, and payment of account. Request full or partial payment for services rendered according to collection policies.
- Perform lobby rounding to ensure patients are kept aware of their wait time expectations and that the waiting room area is clean, safe, and comfortable for patients, family, and visitors.
- Consistently provide patient flow updates to PTAC leadership.
- Contact the nursing staff for emergency medical needs and answer patient and visitor questions.
- Coach other employees with customer service opportunities and escalate any concerns to the Manager.
- Promotes and demonstrates excellent customer service.
- High School Diploma/GED/Hospitality Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the areas of Hotel Front Desk/Reservations, Restaurant, or Retail required.
- Previous Patient Registration/Admissions experience is highly preferred.
- Highly skilled in utilizing an iPad and/or tablet.
- Must be able to stand on your feet for the majority of your shift.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nationwide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you with the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That s why after more than a decade Parallon remains dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.