Health & Wellness Coordinator, LPN
Why Charter Senior Living? Here are just a few of things that our associates say...
- "It truly feels like a family at Charter.
- "The residents are an extension of my family now"
- " I love to chat with them and laugh because at Charter our values include "Have fun while serving". We are charged with enhancing the human spirit of our residents, but they are really enhancing my spirit."
Charter is a boutique operating company that is dedicated to the care and well-being of our residents. It is our goal to assure that our residents' lives are enhanced through compassionate care and honoring their life stories and legacy. Our mission " To Enhance the Human Spirit" not only pertains to residents but also our Associates. Our goal is to assure we are enhancing the human spirit of each of associates each and every day. We are committed to helping each of our Associates have more than just a "job". We want each of our associates to feel like they a career and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how you can become part of an organization that is committed to the future of their Associates.
Offering Health Insurance for Full Time Associates
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus
Health and Wellness Coordinator Position Summary:
The Health Services Coordinator ensures the quality of care of all residents in conjunction with the Executive Director. The position requires an understanding and commitment to the principals and values of the community. This position requires creativity and flexibility with residents who have complex situations and is at times stressful. The Health Services Coordinator requires an ability and willingness to assist with the training of the Medication Techs in tasks required for a safe and compliant medication delivery system. The Health Services Coordinator position requires a caring nature and willingness to care for the elderly.
- Has familiarity and willingness to work with the elderly population.
- Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems in a timely manner, develop effective resolutions to those problems and ensure implementation of the proposed resolution, confirm results and revise as necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scheduling the service plan dates according to state regulatory guidelines.
- Implement interim service plans as care needs change and assure all medication techs are in-serviced on implementing interim service plans as needed.
- Assure home health, hospice and ancillary care providers, communicate their visits and provide the necessary documentation of their visit.
- Complete MAR audits.
- Assist with tracking and recording incident reports. Assure the incident investigations are completed.
- General record-keeping and filing as needed.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director, hire, train, supervise, counsel as needed, and terminate the care staff as conditions arise.
- Exposure to blood/body fluid likely.
- Must be able to easily lift and carry 50 lbs. Must be able to stand, walk, stoop and/or bend for periods of up to eight hours with breaks as provided for in the employee handbook.
- Must be a Licensed Nurse in the appropriate state. Proficiency in English preferred. Attends in-services monthly required for the position. Receives and maintains CPR certification.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Charter is an equal opportunity employer.