As the Senior Food & Beverage Guest Experience Manager you will lead Stage Management of our accomplished Cast in high-volume multi restaurant complex in Hotels (Goofy's Kitchen, Trader Sam's, Pool Bar) and mentor fellow Guest Experience Managers. You will ensure efficient and safe operations, create an immersive Guest experience, increase Cast engagement and safeguard our brand. You will aim to provide outstanding Guest service standards; recognize/coaches Cast behaviors; and manage the business through Important Goals while maintaining connection to the rich history and heritage of our Disney Hotels.
You will report to: Manager of Food & Beverage
- Work in the operation daily, which includes working with guests and cast members and resolving any issues.
- Recognize cast members and hold them accountable for delivering excellence with the Five Keys in safety, courtesy, inclusion, show and efficiency. Be a teacher and developer, take a sincere interest in the Cast and be vested in their success.
- Exceed guest expectations that yield results and positive guest feedback to help achieve a Forbes 4 star rating
- Advocate for change, inclusion, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Partner and collaborate with other leadership teams due to shared Cast base.
- Be a functional / subject matter expert of the operation.
- Participate in departmental meetings and communicate relevant information to cast members.
- Participate and provide operational perspective in project planning and LOB departmental meetings.
- Make balanced daily operational decisions that benefit guests, cast members and the demands of the business.
- Manage daily staffing levels based on demand and provide daily results.
- Support local projects and monitor any potential impacts to the guest and cast experience.
- Implement Resort projects relating to cost control and other food & beverage programs.
- Support change, taking calculated risks to integrate processes, removing barriers and aligning performance goals of the hourly Cast.
Basic Qualifications :
- 6+ Years of experience in a leadership role within Food & Beverage.
- Demonstrated conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Understand how to read a P&L to improve greater revenue.
- Experience with multiple styles of service such as High-Volume Fine Dining, Quick Service, Table Service, Concierge, Bar/Lounge, & Pool/Cabanas.
- Demonstrated operational guest service experience and guest service skills
- Proficient in basic computer functions necessary to operate in a Windows environment.
- Understand the impact of financial aspects of an operation (i.e. operating budget, revenue, labor, inventory systems, costs, etc.) as it relates to the Main Business Indicators.
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends, variable shifts and holidays.
- Understand scope beyond immediate area - will partner with other hotel departments including, Signature Dining, Banquets, Housekeeping, Front Desk, Bell & Valet, Spa, Engineering, Stores, etc.
- Experience managing multiple locations at one time.
- Food Cost Control
- High-level Guest Service
- Team Development
- Prior experience leading in a union environment
- Bilingual skills
Required Education :
- High School diploma or equivalent
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at .