The Weber Grill Restaurant is looking for cooks!
We offer competitive wages, benefits and a fun team environment. If you are interested in working with a group of talented and driven individuals in a team environment, Weber Grill Restaurant is the place for you.
Some of the benefits we are offer are:
· Weber Grill Product Discounts!
· Discounts on meals
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation
· Medical and Dental Insurance
· Leaves of absence /FMLA
· Career opportunities
*some benefits subject to waiting period or full time status
Over 50 years of Grilling History . . .
When George Stephen created his first kettle-shaped barbecue grill in 1952, he sparked a backyard revolution. It continues today at the Weber Grill Restaurant. We have locations in downtown Chicago, Lombard, Schaumburg and Indianapolis.
Job Summary: The line cook is responsible for the execution, operation and maintenance of the Line Food Station and working in a professional manner so that service and quality standards are maintained.Requirements:
Abilities and Physical Requirements Needed:
• Stand and walk for 8-10 hours at a time
• Move safely throughout all areas of the restaurant
• Work amidst noise in confined crowded space
• Work in space with variable ventilation, smoke and extreme temperatures
• Have basic English reading and writing skills
• Be able to multi-task effectively
• Will frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop and carry.