Cinergy Entertainment is hiring Assistant Kitchen Managers!
At Cinergy we 'Cinergize' people with the magic of movies and amusement.
Cinergy is currently seeking dynamic, service-minded candidates for the Assistant Kitchen Manager position in Wheeling, Illinois.
Cinergy's Kitchen Managers embrace a commitment to quality, developing the skills of team members and setting the standard for the kitchen operations. The Kitchen Manager contributes to the brand goal of delivering a superior guest experience by maintaining a work environment that emphasizes teamwork, quality food, positive energy and fun.
· Work with the General Manager and management team to develop, implement, and manage a business plan for the center
· Act as change agents by suggesting improvements, and collaborating with others to generate ideas and improve processes
· Build exceptional teams through recruiting, hiring, coaching, training and continued development
· Hold themselves and others accountable for measurable, high-quality, timely results and developing long term strategies to competitively position the company
The ideal candidate for must possess:
· 1 year kitchen experience in a managerial role
· Passionate about the hospitality industry and focused on creating amazing guest experiences
· High level of business acumen and common sense
· Computer knowledge (Excel, Windows, POS, etc.)
· Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing
· Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
· Must be a minimum of 21 years o f age
· Bi-lingual is a plus, but not required
In Return, Cinergy Provides:
· Competitive Pay with Paycor Direct Deposit
· Quarterly Performance Bonus Program
· Career Development
· Medical Insurance - Aetna Network
· Dental, Vison, Life and Disability Insurance Options through Mutual of Omaha
· Fidelity Retirement Savings Plan with Guaranteed Match
· 15 Days of Paid Time Off Annually
· Free Movie Tickets
· Food and Non-alcoholic Beverage Discounts
See Job Description.