As a Food & Beverage Operations Guest Experience Manager you will lead Stage Management of our accomplished Cast in high-volume multi restaurant complex in Hotels (Goofy's Kitchen, Trader Sam's, Pool Bar). You will ensure efficient and safe operations, promote an immersive Guest experience, increase Cast engagement and safeguard our brand. You will work with our outstanding Guest service standards; recognize/coach Cast behaviors; and manage the business through Important Goals while maintaining a connection to the rich history and heritage of our Disney Hotels.
You will report to: Manager of Food & Beverage
- Work with guests and cast members and resolving any issues.
- Help the cast focus to develop a diverse team.
- Recognize cast members and hold them accountable for delivering excellence with the Five Keys in safety, courtesy, inclusion, show and efficiency.
- Be a teacher and developer, take a sincere interest in the Cast and be vested in their success.
- Exceed guest expectations that yield results and positive guest feedback.
- Advocate for change, inclusion, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Partner and collaborate with other leadership teams due to shared Cast base.
- Be a functional / subject matter expert of the operation.
- Participate in departmental meetings and communicate relevant information to cast members.
- Participate and provide operational perspective in project planning and LOB departmental meetings.
- Make balanced daily operational decisions that benefit guests, cast members and the demands of the business.
- Manage daily staffing levels based on demand and provide daily results.
- Support local projects and monitor any potential impacts to the guest and cast experience.
- Implement Resort plans relating to cost control and other food & beverage projects.
- Support change, taking calculated risks to integrate processes, removing barriers and aligning performance goals of the hourly Cast.
Basic Qualifications :
- 3+ Years of experience in a leadership role within Food & Beverage.
- Worked with multiple styles of service such as Quick Service, Table Service, Concierge, Bar/Lounge, & Pool/Cabanas.
- Lead team, hold self and others accountable, and the ability to deal with conflict.
- Demonstrated operational guest service experience and guest service skills.
- Coach Cast Members to correct behavior across lines of business.
- Proficient in basic computer functions necessary to operate in a Windows environment and open to learn new technology.
- Understand the impact of financial aspects of an operation (i.e. operating budget, revenue, labor, inventory systems, costs, etc.) as it relates to the Main Business Indicators.
- Open to a flexible work schedule, including weekends, variable shifts and holidays
- Understand scope beyond immediate area - will partner with other hotel departments including Signature Dining, Banquets, Housekeeping, Front Desk, Bell & Valet, Spa, Engineering, Stores, etc.
- Implement operational vision
- Managed multiple locations at one time.
- Labor Management
- Food Cost Control
- High-level Guest Service
- Team Development
- Led in a union environment
- Bilingual skills
Required Education :
- High School diploma or equivalent
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at