We're building our brand and are looking for employees to join the Bertucci's family!
There's a fire inside of every Bertucci's.
One of the things that make our company so distinctive is the brick oven at the center of each restaurant. Bricks have long been regarded as one of the strongest and most stable building materials throughout history. The 936 bricks that make up each one of our brick ovens are the cornerstone of our kitchen and the foundation of our authentic flavor. Individually, each of these bricks is strong and unique. Together, they insulate the environment that serves as both the backbone of our culture as an organization and the authenticity of our promise to our guests.
That's why we need you.
We're building our brand and are looking for employees to join the Bertucci's family and help us grow - brick by brick through innovation and excellence. We want to know what inspires the fire inside of you.
Thank you again for your interest in Bertucci's!
Server: Responsible for serving our customers according to Bertucci's Service philosophy and guidelines. Requires providing hospitality by responsiveness to guest needs - answering any questions and following up regarding food, drinks, etc. This includes taking orders, transmitting orders to the kitchen, ensuring that prepared orders meet high standards before serving to our guests, attending to the customer in a speedy, friendly and proper fashion, and correctly collecting and processing payment (including cash out at end of shift.)
Primary responsibilities: Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
* Set-up and break-down of the dining room and service stations, clearing and resetting tables, a series of side work assignments, and general cleaning of the work area
* Constantly keeping areas- tables, floor, chairs, service station clean, neat and organized
* Assist other employees as needed
* Pre-bus tables
* Courteously greets customers and informs of current food promotions and specials, answers questions and makes suggestions regarding food and beverages
* Visually inspects all products in order to ensure all garnishes are added appropriately and all food products are eye-appealing as designated
* Removes dirty dishes as needed between courses and at the end of the meal and returns them to the dishwashing area
* Reports all food and service complaints to the manager
* Stocks silverware, small containers, food products/ garnishes, condiments, and various items