Summary of Position:
Wash and clean tableware, glassware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Keep the dish area and equipment clean and organized. Clean and maintain all areas of the restaurant including the restrooms, parking lot, floors, walk-in coolers, and anywhere else necessary. Pay: Hourly wage plus tips in addition Duties & Responsibilities:
- Load, run and unload dish machine.
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately to the manager on duty or lead.
- Monitor dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
- Keep dish area clean and organized.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware, pots, pans, and glassware for dining rooms, bar, and kitchen.
- Pickup, empty, and return bus tubs in all FOH stations periodically throughout shift.
- Bag and haul dish area and kitchen trashes and recycling to dumpster as needed.
- Stock & clean restrooms with hand soap, towels, and toilet paper.
- Handle tableware and glassware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Help clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant managers or leads.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Be able to be working in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 75 pounds.
Full or part time