- Downtown location
- Competitive Wages (plus tips!)
- Health Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Employee Dining Discounts
- Extensive Training Program
Full Time Servers and Bartenders needed to work current hours of business, Tuesday-Saturday nights.
Prior experience required. Servers/Bartenders are responsible for all basic restaurant duties specific to position.
- Must be minimum age of 18 years old
- Learn Food and Beverage menus extensively
- Greet/treat guests with cheerful and helpful attitude
- Guide guests through an experience, not just take orders
- Suggest/help guests with dinner choices and course their meal out properly
- Suggest/help guests with their cocktails, beer, or wine choices to pair properly with their meal
- Run food and beverages to tables
- Keep positive, calm, and collective presence during peak times
- Executing service with a sense of urgency
- Communication with their team
- Station/Area cleanliness and sanitation
- Honesty, Reliability, Integrity
Compensation: Hourly ($15.87) plus tips
Effective rate $40-$44 will change based on tips for days/hours worked.
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts