Manager - Nocatee Town Center
PANERA CAFE TEAM MANGER
Want to work in a place where you can learn, laugh, be supported, be yourself, reach your goals-and help others do the same? If so, then Panera is for you. We do everything possible to earn your trust and help you succeed-every day, in every way. Come join the fun!
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for a quarterly bonus
- Free Meals on shifts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match available
Are you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a challenge? Ready to grow? If so, you'll thrive on our team.
Our Team Managers make every shift shine. As a Team Manager at Panera, you are key to the success of your bakery-cafe. You handle a wide range of responsibilities, all to ensure that both customers and associates have a great experience. Our Team Managers ensure that every shift is a great one-by developing our people, managing team performance, and building the warm, inclusive, authentic Panera team culture. As part of your bakery-cafe's management team, you report directly to the General Manager or Operating Partner. Each Team Manager oversees a different part of the bakery-cafe, from food cost management to drive-thru, delivery, or catering operations.
As a Team Manager at Panera, your responsibilities include but are not limited to: • Build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and Trust.
• Be an ambassador of our Guiding Values and Behaviors:
• Warmth for guests: Making people smile
• Bold thoughts, brave actions: Learning, growing, and taking risks
• Own it: Finding solutions and taking initiative
• Win together: Working (and winning) as a team
• Inspire and celebrate: Having fun and celebrating success
• Rooted in respect: Seeing the best in others
• Ensure extraordinary guest experiences. o Make sure every customer is delighted by the quality of our food, service, staff, and safety measures.
o Build engaging relationships that lead to long-term, loyal customers. • Help your bakery-cafe grow and succeed.o Coach and motivate your team to exceed your bakery-cafe's goals-for sales, speed of service, order accuracy, and cafe health.
o Train your team on food safety standards and ensure they are maintained.
• Lead, manage, and develop your associates.
o Hire and onboard new associates and provide ongoing training and development, including constructive feedback, as needed.
o Keep your team energized and engaged. Recognize and celebrate individual and team achievements.
This opportunity is for you if:
• You are warm, inclusive, trustworthy, and able to develop people.
• You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality industry.
• You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard and laughs often.
• You can work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
• You're committed to, and experienced with, health and food safety.
• You want to have a positive impact on your customers and community.
• You meet these requirements:
o Proven ability to direct, motivate, coach, and develop others in a fast-paced environment
o Demonstrated ability to run great shifts
o 1+ year(s) of restaurant management experience preferred
o ServSafe certification (or able to pass)
o At least 18 years of age
o Must submit to a background check
Growth opportunities at Panera:
- A Path to Success: Most of our retail managers started as hourly associates. If your goal is Assistant General Manager or General Manager, we'll help you get there.
- Skills and Training: Every day at Panera we help build your skills and prepare you for a strong career-whatever your goals may be.
- Nationwide Opportunities: We open about 100 new cafes each year-so you'll have plenty of chances to grow with us.
Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of bread and a thousand possibilities.
Get ready to rise.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative-Action Employer
606147 Nocatee/Ponte Vedra, FL - Nocatee Town Center