A Fortune 500 multinational hospitality client is seeking a Bilingual Receptionist located in their Miami, Florida office. The receptionist is responsible for the professional and efficient managing of visitors, telephone calls and messages, as well as a variety of clerical duties that support the corporate office's day-to-day operation.
- Greets all visitors, determines purpose of visit and directs them appropriately.
- Answers incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate department/team member.
- Manages the conference rooms and equipment resources calendar for the Miami Regional office.
- Respond to email inquiries according to company guidelines.
- Processing of Vendor Invoices
- Assist with Travel Arrangements when needed
- Schedules conference rooms and equipment resources (i.e. audio/visual equipment, flip charts, meeting set-up, etc.).
- Manages inventory control for facilities/office management (i.e., collateral, office supplies and equipment)
- Schedules department meetings and completes arrangements for meeting venues and food and beverage as required.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)- able to read, write and speak both languages fluently.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
JustinBradley is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories