Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the summer getaway in Colorado's Vail Valley. Embrace Vail's finest golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails-all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service. We care for people so they can be their best.
The Bar Attendant is responsible primarily for ensuring the bars are fully stocked. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift a moderate amount of weight. This is a fast paced position that will involve constant customer interaction.
• The budgeted wage for this position is $12.32 per hour.
Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- After your first full year with Hyatt you will receive 2 weeks of paid time off
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Ski Pass!
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our Values: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun