West Point Lincoln is looking for one full time Concierge/BDC Coordinator to add to our Service Department We offer a full line of benefits including paid vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, vision, Basic Life, AD&D, LTD, STD, 401K with a match and much more!! Come experience why our employees love West Point! We are privately owned and operated.
- promote and seek out opportunities to deliver a top-notch customer experience
- Interact with customers to identify their individual needs and opportunities for service
- Work closely with the Service Manager and other service personnel
- Complete phone calls as assigned by the Service Manager
- Conduct sales department service tours
- Stay informed about new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers
- Attend product and sales training as requested
- Maintain a professional appearance
- At least one previous role based in customer service
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Sufficient reading skills to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Presentation skills to share information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Mathematical skills to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions shared in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.