Therapists, and their careers, thrive at Massage Heights. We believe meaningful consultation and customized modalities allow therapists to truly connect with clients, and we want to create an environment you'll love to work in. We hire the best in the industry: massage and skin therapists who want to make a difference in the lives of others. Whether you've just received your license, are looking for steady work, or are ready for a change, let us focus on your well-being so you can focus on your clients. Join our family and Elevate your Every Day.
Become part of the leadership team and help build and guide your team to inspire, educate and promote a balanced lifestyle for every member and guest that walks through our door. We are in search of a General Manager who is passionate about leadership, sees obstacles as learning opportunities and is ready to build a rewarding career.
Here's why you'll love working with us:
- You'll experience a culture that invests positive energy into everything we do
- Robust leadership training and development: we want to support you in your role and set you up for success
- A dynamic compensation and benefits plan that will reward you for your leadership skills
The essential duties and responsibilities of the General Manager position are designed to ensure exceptional guest service and team member satisfaction, these duties include but are not limited to the following:
Manage and oversee all aspects of Daily Operations:
- Directly supervise and be accountable for all aspects of Retreat operations, from driving revenue and profitability to managing inventory, ensuring brand systems and processes are adhered to with consistency through each shift
- Recruit, hire, train, develop and retain top talent
- Effectively manage team member schedules to ensure proper execution of daily operations
- Set individual team member and overall Retreat goals; create plans and convert plans into action to meet and exceed goals
- Lead by example, demonstrating the ability to achieve personal as well as team goals
- Dedicate time to work the floor to provide your team with in-the-moment coaching
Adhere and align the team to our Brand Standards:
- Create an environment that is passionate about providing supreme guest service
- Focus on building guest loyalty by consistently following our proven operating system
- Enhance the value of our brand name in the minds of current and future guests by supporting and implementing the brand's Mission, Core Values and Strategies
Build the business by conducting local store Marketing activities:
- Plan, prepare and execute events to promote the location in your area
- Conduct the necessary marketing activities to drive leads
- Develop partnerships with local businesses in your area
A strong candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 2 years membership-based service and/or retail management experience
- Experience managing hourly wage employees
- Self-starter mentality with strong leadership, organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of labor and employment laws (plus any local and state licensing laws for therapists and estheticians would be helpful)
- Experience in training, coaching, and conflict resolution
- Capacity to develop positive relationships with employees to manage coaching/mentoring with discipline
- Demonstrate working knowledge of computers and standard software
- Basic business math skills
- Financial and P&L experience
- Must be able to work varied hours to include weekends, evenings, holidays, etc.
If you feel you are ready to demonstrate your leadership skills and positively impact the lives of people we serve, please complete this short application and attach your resume.
Compensation: $45,000-$50,000 per year PLUS monthly revenue goal bonuses
WORKING AT MASSAGE HEIGHTS
You're a therapist dedicated to your clients-and they adore you for how much you care about their well-being. We're a family-owned company dedicated to hiring team members like you, and making you feel just as cared for as our guests. See, we want Massage Heights to be a place where you love to work. A place where you can focus on your clients, and not filling your appointment book. Where you're surrounded by people who share your client-focused approach and belief in customized modalities; and who appreciate your drive to deliver the best massage experience. We want Massage Heights to be a place where you feel like you truly belong-because you do .
The Massage Heights Benefits:
At Massage Heights, we're always looking for therapists with the talent and rapport to keep clients coming back for a massage experience that elevates their everyday. We want our therapists to feel cared for as well, so we offer unrivaled continued training and education, outstanding benefits, rewarding growth potential, and mentorship opportunities. Our engaged, local owners truly care-sharing our therapists' client-focused approach, and belief in meaningful consultation and customized modalities.
Flexible SchedulesContinued Training and EducationCompetitive compensation packages with multiple commission possibilitiesAdvanced tools and resourcesSustained growth opportunitiesAnd much more!