United Shield Life Insurance
Benefits Specialist Job Description
Freedom Life Insurance Company DBA United Shield is currently expanding our agency throughout the United States. Our Benefits Specialist must meet state requirements as licensed Life and Health Insurance agents. Once licensed, you will have the opportunity to grow with us. We are hiring full and part time positions with flexible work hours and schedules. Our benefits include hands-on guide to licensing certification and testing, flexible work hours and unlimited potential earnings for those willing to increase our expanding client base.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Determine client specific needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determine extent of present coverage and investments; determine short and long-term goals and make recommendations to assist our clients with future planning.
- Obtain underwriting approval by completing required client applications.
- Coordinate policy requirements, including any necessary medical examinations and appropriate administrative requirements.
- Comply with all state and federal guidelines complete policy issuance.
- Provide continuing service as required to process changes in coverage, beneficiary(ies) and policy loan applications.
- Provide death benefits by delivering policy proceeds; reassessing client needs.
- Complete required annual licensing training requirements as well as participating in educational opportunities on as needed basis.
- Maintain relevance by scanning for updates in professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Develop marketing strategies designed to grow and develop business.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Develop leads and referrals to conduct follow-up appointments.
- Make sound recommendations to clients.
Safeguard proprietary work products, practices and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills u2013 written, verbal and non-verbal.
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
Ability to present realistic recommended courses of action plans designed to assist clients and develop confidence in our brand.
As a Benefits Specialists Team Member, you will receive:
- Commission plus bonus opportunities.
- Flexible work hours and schedules.
- Valuable experience.
Satisfaction in helping others.