MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The statements contained here reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job. The level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
* Supervise HQS Inspectors in the Illinois, Michigan and Missouri areas.
* Assist with inspector assessments, coordinating time off requests, and all other personnel issues.
* Coordinates with the Director of Field Operations in personnel and production issues.
* Primary day-to-day liaison between McCright, the PHA, and other vendors.
* Able to complete and troubleshoot all inspector technology operations associated with the inspections system.
* Develop, mentor, and train inspectors.