The Aly & Company is a multi-faceted brand that fosters organic developments and aesthetic trends. We launched our first beauty brand flagship Face + Eye+ Body in 2016. F+E+B focus on building great relationships, producing innovate products, and providing stellar service.
F+E+B Spa Concierge manages the flow of the front desk, check in/out operations, offers guest support with scheduling services, and confidently speaking about retail offerings.
- Retail experience and clientele interaction experience a plus.
- Values helping others
- Excellent client service, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in high volume envirnoment and build relationships.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner
- Previous customer/guest service experience; spa reception experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous cash handling and multi-phone usage experience.
- Follow through successfully on guest requests, ensure guest satisfaction, and work as a team player.
- Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
- Have flexible availability.
- Must be highly organized and have a high regard for cleanliness
- Must have good writing skills and a solid work ethic
- Assist in planning and execution of in-spa events
- Must be available a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all clients
- Arrange Client amenities
- Conduct Loyalty Program training with Director
- Maintain Client Profiles and Charting.
- Conduct guestroom inspections prior to Select Guest arrival.
- Will assist in Spa operations as needed.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Management.
- Be actively engaged with our guests and deliver memorable guest experiences.
- Create unique, personalized WOW moments at every opportunity.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible schedules.
- Steady clientele * Employee discount
- A friendly, supportive environment.
- Employment growth opportunities- continuing education, tuition reimbursement and travel
$12-15/hour depending on Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)