You will complete training using our proprietary technology, weighing inventory (e.g., liquor bottles, kegs), performing accurate counts with a handheld scanner, entering the control data into our system, downloading sales data from the client's Point of Sale System, analyzing the results, and preparing an electronic report which will be sent to the client as a deliverable.
We are looking for ambitious, customer-focused, adaptable, reliable, and detail oriented individuals for this position.
- Must have a valid driver's license with reliable transportation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship
- Must be punctual and willing to work early morning hours (i.e. 6:00am - 1:00pm) onsite at bars and restaurants
- Must be proficient in Windows
- Must be able to lift a 150lb keg of beer several inches off the ground and set it on a scale
- Must be able to communicate and perform in a team environment
- The best-fit candidate will have strong problem-solving skills and strict attention to detail
- Front of the house restaurant or bar experience is preferred, but not required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform regularly-scheduled audits of client assets through the use of proprietary technology and equipment
- Accurately collect inventory data to compare actual usage to sales data
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- 20+ hours per week
- Pay raise after initial training has been completed
- Continuing training program
- Advancement opportunities
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.50 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: