We're looking for great people to join our team!
Line Cook Job Responsibilities:
• Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary supplies.
• Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces.
• Cooks food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards. • Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
• Cleans and sanitizes cooking surfaces at the end of the shift. • Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs.
• Full and Part Time Shifts Available
• Open for business: Wednesday & Thursday 12pm to 12am, Friday & Saturday 12pm to 2am, Sunday 12pm to 12am
Line Cook Qualifications/Skills:
• Basic written and verbal communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Accuracy and speed in executing tasks
• Ability to work as a team member
• Follows directions and instructions Education and Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED
• One to two years of experience as a line cook, restaurant cook, or prep cook
• Certificate in Culinary Arts preferred
• Experience with various cooking methods and procedures
• Familiar with industry best practices
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule an interview.