Sorrel River Ranch is a Four Diamond luxury guest ranch located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by 2,000-foot high cliffs, buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park.
We are looking for a strong reliable Guest Services Supervisor to support our Guest Service department. You will work under the direction of our Guest Service Manager.
* Directly oversees Guest Services activity to ensure a positive guest experience and team environment.
* Stay up to date on incoming guest information, room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
* Answer phone calls politely and efficiently to meet and exceed all guest needs and requests.
* Solve any discrepancies to resort standards and guest satisfaction.
* Obtain guests requests and follow up to ensure all requests are responded to in a timely manner.
* Develops and implements weekly/daily work plan for Guest Services team.
* Maintain a clean and safe work and guest area.
* Manage Front office staff work schedule and work out staff coverage.
* Possess strong organizational and verbal communication skills.
* Collaborate with the Guest Service Manager to meet all guest service department needs.
* Proven work experience as a Guest Relations Manager, Hotel Manager or similar role
* Understanding of all hotel management best practices
* Proficiency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
* Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills
* Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
* Leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team into high performance
* Ability to work flexible hours
* Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation
* BSc degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business Administration or relevant field
* Health Benefits
* 100% Life insurance
* Paid Vacation Time
* Paid Holidays
* Employee discount for friends and family.
* Employee discount on purchases and adventurers
* Working Advantage - Employee Perks Program
* Affordable Housing at the Ranch
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.