Sapp Bros., Inc., a growing chain of travel centers, is looking for experienced Managers to join our restaurant operations/management team. At Sapp Bros, our mission is to treat every customer as "our guest" by providing a clean environment, quality products, and a commitment to excellent service. Our management team ensures that we achieve this mission every day.
As a Restaurant Manager , you will use your experience in leading a team of Shift Managers, Supervisors, and Team Members to ensure that we exceed our customers' expectations. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your restaurant operations/management career with a growing company, we want to talk to you!
As a Restaurant Manager, you will work in the highest position in the restaurant. You will be responsible for the results of the business, which includes the financials, the moral of the employees and guests, and how well the parts of the operation work together.
Additional responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager include:
* Greeting and taking care of guests and ensuring that team members are professional and courteous to everyone, even during peak rush periods
* Deliver 5 Star Service through resolving conflicts to the guest's complete satisfaction
* Assisting employees with their service in keeping the dining room clean, seeing to guests' needs, and cashing out guests when possible
* Treating all employees professionally and with respect
* Monitoring the kitchen for cleanliness, ticket times, and health and safety practices
* Assisting cooks when needed
* Showing employees and guests that you care and encouraging employees to build rapport with both guests and employees alike
* Hiring and training employees
* Completing reports, hiring documents and government paperwork on time
* Leading and motivating team while providing feedback on a fair and consistent basis
* Following all cash procedures for accurate and secure procedures
* Following all procedures and guidelines set forth by Sapp Bros., Inc.
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
We at Sapp Bros are proud of our hard work ethic and family culture. We set the bar very high with our expectations, but we reward those who achieve our expectations with a percentage of profit directly from their department. Sapp Bros is a place where everyone works hard to be the very best by being the friendliest and cleanest travel center chain in the United States. We offer many nationwide opportunities for career advancement for managers who can lead a team of people that consistently deliver "Wow" service.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
* Customer service experience
* Management or leadership experience, preferred
* Restaurant operations experience, preferred
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Long Term Disability
* Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!