We are accepting applications for a full-time Kitchen Assistant to ensure a first-class dining experience for residents and their guests. The morning-shirt Kitchen Assisant works collectively with the Culinary and Dining Services team under the direction of the Executive Chef.
What makes this opportunity right for you:
- You'll work a stable schedule; Sunday through Thursday from 6:30am to 3:00pm
- You’ll receive stellar benefits, including health insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k) with employer match.
- You'll be responsible for a number of critical tasks including washing dishes, busing and setting tables, food prep, and stocking the salad bar.
What makes you right for this opportunity:
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a culinary setting
- You have the ability to develop positive relationships with residents, peers and the community
If you have a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with seniors, take the first step to joining our company. Complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48 hours.
APPLY HERE: Kitchen Assistant in Omaha, Nebraska, United States | Culinary Support at Resort Lifestyle Communities (rlcommunities.com)