Do What You Love and Love What You Do at Sagebrush Steakhouse!
We are passionate about delivering an exceptional dining experience to each of our guests by serving high-quality food with a little Southern Hospitality. That's where you come in, we take pride in developing a team that excels in a high energy and fast paced environment.
Join our team, become part of our family, and get ready to have some fun!
The Cook/Prep Cook is expected to perform the following duties:
- Food preparation according to recipe and plate presentation specifications
- Maintain a clean & sanitized work station including all equipment
- Ensure product quality
- Follow safety and sanitation guidelines
- Manage flow of food
- Set up and breakdown kitchen equipment
A qualified applicant will possess the following:
- Good sense of balance with the ability to bend and kneel
- High overall awareness level
- Ability to multitask
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs waist high
- Ability to exert fast paced mobility and stand for long periods of time up to 8 hours in length
- Good verbal communication skills & willingness to work with others as a team
- Ability to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists
- Minimum age 18 years old