Dishwasher Job Description
The Dishwasher is responsible for performing various kitchen cleaning and storage activities such as but not limited to dish washing, pot washing, general and equipment cleaning, storage and rotation of food and supplies. Responsible for janitorial duties in various dining service areas such as dining room, bistro and other areas associated as a dining activity. Responsible for handling all foods, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards and complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food storage, cleaning and preparation. Starting wage is $15 plus tips.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in fine dining hospitality and/or casual dining restaurant
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift 50 lbs, stoop, bend work in confined spaces, and work at a fast pace.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- You must have organizational and time management skills and demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Possess food workers card
- Must have open availability which includes nights and weekends.