Insider is a membership-based luxury lifestyle management, personal concierge, event planning company & travel agency. Offering 24-hour access, Insider's savvy team suggests and provides the finest amenities, while tapping into its exclusive network to offer a custom and personalized service. While our most typical requests include sought-after restaurant reservations, travel arrangements, event tickets, errand running, referrals and event planning, INsider also organizes once in a lifetime experiences and helps to coordinate life's details, offering our clients the valuable asset of time. Based in New York City, Insider can easily reach all corners of the world through its local network and relationships.
With our own full-service, in-house travel agency Insider takes the stress out of travel planning. From booking transportation to securing the finest accommodations, we are ready to assist with all personal and corporate travel needs. Our curated relationships and partnerships with properties worldwide gives our clients access to room upgrades, resort credits, complimentary breakfasts, discounted rates and other exclusive amenities.
- Assisting Account Managers & Travel Manager in providing travel services such as booking commercial flights, and private jet charters, obtaining hotel room rates, arranging ground transportation and car services, building complex multi-day itineraries, arranging dinner reservations and providing concierge services for clients' trips
- Aiding in general travel administrative needs
- Assist with reconfirming travel reservations.
- Arranging welcome amenities and confirming VIP status for clients
- Updating database with travel contacts information and client profile details
- Answering telephone
- Client oriented travel research
- Maintain travel expenses and tracking travel commission payments in database
- Attend travel meetings with hotel representatives, sales managers, and luxury travel providers
- Attend travel industry events in New York City and potentially in other markets
- Keep up with travel related articles and media to share relevant information with the team
- Establishing and building new relationships with travel partners and expanding Insider's travel network
- Must have a 4-year college degree
- Past experience in travel a plus
- Maintain a positive, professional, proactive, resourceful, savvy, and team-oriented attitude
- Must be diligent and organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive and good communication is a must
- Customer orientated mindset to service affluent, high-end clientele
- Passionate about travel
- Desire to understand the workings of a small business
- Knowledge of Sabre is a plus
- Being well traveled & brining personal knowledge to the position is a bonus
- If you are interested in building a strong network in New York City and contributing to a growing vibrant business, this is the perfect position for you.
- New York City in office position. Our office is in East Midtown in Manhattan.
- This is a full-time position. Typical hours are Mon-Fri from 9am-6pm, with 1 hour break daily.
- Potential to work a late shift every 6 to 8 weeks from 6pm to 10pm to respond to incoming emails if clients write after business hours
- Potential to take "Familiarization Trips" to destinations around the world
- Competitive vacation, healthcare, salary and bonus package
- Four-month maternity leave
- Regular office lunches
- Working alongside an ambitious and hardworking team