GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Exciting opportunity. Wedgewood Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is eager to welcome the right candidate to our team. The individual must have a love for Geriatrics and work comfortable within a team. Our facility is small and we take pride in our family like setting! Day shifts (7:00-3:00pm) & Evening shifts (11:00am-7:00pm) available.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience in housekeeping and/or laundry services preferred
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain proper sanitation throughout the facility
• Complete all aspects of laundry services
• Must be willing to work every other weekend and some holidays
• The ability to organize, plan and manage time effectively.
• The flexibility to adjust to changing conditions and situations.