State Street Food Hall is seeking a Floor Manager to join our team!
Candidates should be outgoing, positive and have a strong background in hospitality and fine dining service, as well as a passion for learning and growth. We are seeking a candidate that has knowledge of, and a desire to learn more about food, bar operations and high touch service.
They should provide exceptional guest experiences and continually strive to exceed guests expectations with every opportunity.
We are looking for a strong leader on the floor who can provide guidance and coaching to our dining room team. The assistant manager role will be responsible for leading line ups, providing support on the floor during service as well as upholding our service standards. As the Manager, you will direct Servers, Hosts, Bartenders and Bus persons on table service in assigned station according to restaurant service standards and specifications, courteously and efficiently. Take food and beverage orders when necessary; retrieve and serve food and beverage orders to guests' tables. Collect payments. Assist in the maintenance of the restaurant/bar area and equipment. Enforce company's standards, policies and procedures with restaurant/bar staff. Schedule and staff based on business needs. Motivate restaurant/bar staff and maintain a cohesive team. Ascertain restaurant/bar staff training needs and provide such training. Ensure security and confidentiality of guest information. Provide guests with an excellent experience to ensure satisfaction.
• Coordinate daily Front of the House restaurant operations.
• Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
• Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
• Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
• Organize and supervise shifts.
• Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
• Estimate and order future needs for goods, utensils, and cleaning products.
• Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
• Manage marketing efforts and suggest ways to improve them.
• Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
• Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses.
• Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and events.
• Recommend potential promotions and ideas to reach a broader audience.
• Hire & train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
• Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.