The Hilton Kansas City Airport is an upscale hotel seeking enthusiastic, professional and team-oriented individuals who possess the ability and passion for delivering exceptional customer service in a friendly and welcoming environment. We offer a complete benefits program and opportunity for rapid growth and development. We are located three miles south of the KCI Airport. Our full service property offers 347 guest rooms, an extensive 25,000 square feet of meeting space and superior food and beverage options, including Starbucks. Our health club offers an exercise room and indoor/outdoor swimming pool as well as other great amenities.
Associates can take an active part in their wellness with free usage of the hotel health club and expand their life experiences through travel with our discounted travel rewards programs. Help secure a better future with our employer matched 401(k) program.
Our goal is to be the best and for our associates and guests to be beyond satisfied.
We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Attend to the cleaning process of hotel linens to ensure guests and associates experience a clean hotel.
- Operate washing and drying equipment, load and unload laundry from machines. Measure and administer cleaning agents to laundry according to product specifications.
- Monitor feeder information on washers, make sure all drums are full, and report any irregularities to immediate supervisor.
- Set the proper drying and cooling times for different types of linen.
- Clean up machines and surrounding areas.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of the use of laundry chemicals and different formulas, as well as effects on various types of linen.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, push or pull heavy loads, and stand for long periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Requires lifting bundles of linen weighing up to 75 lbs. Ability to push and/or pull wheeled carts weighing up to 100 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.