With eight individual brands and more than 1,500 hotels internationally, Radisson Hotel Group Americas is one of the largest, most dynamic hotel groups in the world. Our portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Individuals, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
At the heart of Radisson Hotel Group is our brand promise, Every Moment Matters. More than our signature, it is simply how we do business and who awe are at the core. We strive to provided a meaningful employment experience with a focus on developing our team's talents because we believe our people are the center of our success. Your next opportunity starts here. Join a team of moment makers today!
The position of Bell Attendant/Shuttle Driver requires an ability to provide superior guest service in a fast-paced, upscale environment.
As a Bell Attendant/Shuttle Driver, your responsibilities will include:
* Providing a positive first and last impression to our guests as they arrive and leave the hotel.
* Assist guests with luggage to their rooms promptly when checking in and upon checking out.
* Provide Shuttle service to our Flight Crew members to and from the SLC international Airport.
* Hail taxicabs and answer guest inquiries.
* Inform arriving guest of various hotel amenities while escorting them to their room.
* Once in the room, provide the guest with room information including basic telephone instructions; television channels; mini bar refrigeration; heating and air conditioning, laundry and dry cleaning services, etc.
* Possess knowledge of the Salt Lake City downtown area to assist guests with information on special events (Concerts, Games, movies, entertainment, restaurants, etc.)
The desired candidate must be able to:
* Must be able to drive and maintain a shuttle for a capacity of 11-12 passengers
* Obtain an Airport Badge by passing background checks necessary
* Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when handling all situations
* Ability to work flexible schedule, including morning, afternoons, nights and weekends
* Excellent communication skills
* Must possess a strong team spirit
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time
* Ability to lift and/or move 50-70 pounds
* Competitive Wage
* Close to TRAX
* Free Employee Meals
* Free Parking
* Great Benefits
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins. We participate in E-Verify and those who are ineligible to work in the United States will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.
Visa Requirements: We participate in E-Verify and all candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.