- Responsible for gathering and recording customer information for casino credit applications.
- Obtains bank information on individual customer credit applications.
- Reviews cards for completeness.
- Posts all data gathered from the credit application and enters the data into computer system.
- Posts credit card and all other central credit information received on customers.
- Provides Family Style Service at all times.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- One year experience in gaming or casino cage operations preferred.
- Computer knowledge required.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Required to perform customer service standards of the department.
- Must be knowledgeable of the Casino Control Act and respective gaming regulations.