Posted Date: Aug 24, 2021
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
WHO WE ARE
EAT Club is part of Compass Digital Labs, the innovation branch of Compass Group, who serves over 3 billion meals per year in award winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more. Fortune has once again named Compass Group PLC as one of the "World's Most Admired Companies." 2021 marks the third consecutive year that Compass has made the list.
EAT Club was born in the heart of Silicon Valley and for over a decade has been providing a Digital order-ahead individual meal catering experience to leading companies in the Bay Area, including Netflix, Google, and Facebook. We power the tech that consumers use to order tasty meals at work paired with world-class logistics for kitchens to use to make menus, track demand, and get meals from point A to B at corporate enterprise-grade scale.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a Partner Success Manager to join our journey as we scale from the SF Bay Area to the rest of the United States and beyond! This is a unique chance to have a big impact on our product implementation delivery, strategy, learning and development and partnership management.
As a Partner Success Manager, you are responsible for creating and maintaining relationships internally with our site partners - driving adoption and outcomes leading to successful site implementations, expansion, and advocacy across your assigned Partner portfolio. In this position, you will report to our Manager, Partner Success and will work cross-functionally with EAT Club Culinary, Logistics, Business Operations, and Product teams to build relationships and ensure a great partner experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Providing high-touch communication with our site partners to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences by:
- Delivery of successful back of house implementation of EAT Club's products and processes for new partner sites
- Manage site partner's Django (back end EAT Club platform) environment and be proficient in troubleshooting and updating their instance as needed
- Be the trusted partner for the site on use-case, product functionality, and scalability
- Host quarterly business reviews and other events with internal partners across multi-divisional and multi geographies, including C-suite level contacts
- Deliver and communicate ROI for our partners, throughout the partner lifecycle
- Identify opportunities for growing our current service offering and detect potential risk for deactivation
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS or Equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management
- Ability to work with customers, vendors, and all levels of staff with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take direction and prioritize tasks, and then work independently on tasks with a level of urgency, punctual with deadlines
- Committed to hard work and continuous learning
- Enjoy multitasking and is flexible with changes in a fast-paced working environment
- Culinary background/experience a plus
- You are curious, solution-oriented, highly motivated and a dependable team member who will execute high quality work asynchronously and lean on their team and management for support
- Willingness to travel to internal partner commissary/cafe locations when white-glove implementation experience is necessary ~10-20%
ABOUT OUR TEAM
EAT Club's Partner and Customer Success Manager team encourages intellectual curiosity and openness, and provides the support and mentorship needed to succeed, learn, and grow. We'll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make an impact. We value:
- Remote/async work: We have members of the team working across the US as well as two continents, from the SF Bay to the UK - async work is a key part of our culture.
- Camaraderie: Helping others is always a priority. We make it a point to foster an environment of inclusiveness and collaboration.
- Work/life balance: We all have responsibilities and obligations outside of work. We respect that family comes first.
- Intellectual curiosity: Go out of our comfort zone; try new things!
- Sense of humor: We like to have fun, and don't always take ourselves too seriously.
Apply to Compass Group today! Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)Associates at Corporate are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Great Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive salary
- 401k / RRSP
- Flexible vacation policy
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- We're a 100% remote team
- Lots of team building (escape rooms, online games, etc.)
- Bi-annual in-person get-together
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
SALARIED EXEMPT - provided by Dice