Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
This is the perfect position for someone looking for a more professional position who is looking to have days free and is able to work alone. A focus on guest service is a must as this position is responsible for handling the operation of the Front Desk. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Position is overnight and applicant must be willing to work alone.
- Applicant must be able to valet guest vehicles and provide luggage assistance.
- Facilitate guest check-in and check-out and provide general information
- Professional appearance, excellent guest service skills, ability to multitask and strong verbal communication skills are required.
- Candidates with prior guest service experience in a fast paced environment preferred.
- Potential for long term professional development
- High school diploma or equivalent - College Degree - preferred
- Valid driver's license - required
- MS Office proficiency - required
- Prior front desk experience is a plus.
- Able to communicate with guest, homeowners, and colleagues with diplomacy and tact
- Previous knowledge of the Resort is strongly preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
- Proficient on property management systems (SMS, PMS, LMS) - preferred
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays is required
The budgeted range starts at $17.00 - $18.50. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
We're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team - where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 297673