Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Currently offering $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS! $500 paid at 30 days and $500 paid at 90 days of employment
Test beepers and radios to ensure communications equipment works properly. Place requested items such as rollaway beds and refrigerators in guest rooms. Deliver extra towels, bathrobes, and other items to guest rooms. Provide complimentary toiletries to guests, such as toothpaste, razors, and shampoo. Deliver items (e.g., messages, mail, faxes, packages, flowers, sundry items, gift items) to guest rooms. Deliver rollaways, cribs, linens, toiletries, and other items requested by guests to guest rooms.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.