Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak. For over 35 years,
Epic Mountain Express, formerly Colorado Mountain Express, has set the standard in ground transportation, offering a variety of services and flexible options for guests traveling to Colorado's resort areas.
As a Mountain Concierge/ Shuttle Driver,
you'll safely meet and interact with people from around the world and work in a beautiful place. Your "office" view includes snowy mountain peaks, right through your windshield!
We offer a variety of schedules, amazing views and access to Colorado's best outdoor activities. As part of the Vail Resorts family, we offer great benefits and perks, with a fun, local team environment. As an Epic Mountain Express Shuttle Driver, you become part of guests' vacation and create an Experience of a Lifetime by focusing on safety and industry-leading guest service. Epic Mountain Express does not require a CDL in order to operate its vehicles. Your Day
Looking for training? We've got you covered.
- Follow regularly scheduled routes and respond to requests from dispatch or management for unscheduled pickups or drop-offs
- Provide excellent customer service, loading and unloading guests' luggage
- Take care of your shuttle with pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections, fueling and cleaning the vehicle at the end of your shift
- Accurately record and submit all required information
Epic Mountain Express/ CME's drivers are some of the best drivers on the road, and they are set up for success by providing 60 hours of on the road and classroom training. Excellent earning potential includes:
- Cash and credit card tips
- Up to 10% quarterly safety bonus (up to 4x a year)
- Up to 20 hours of overtime per week
- Have a Motor Vehicle Record (or list of traffic offenses) that meets company safety standards
- Have a Satisfactory background check
- Be able to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language
- Be able to read, understand and comprehend all Company and regulatory agency forms
- Pass a U.S. Department of Transportation physical examination.
- Be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Get a CO driver license within 30 days of employment (unless CDL)
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen: (required by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration)
- Must be 21 or older by the position start date
The budgeted range starts at 9.30. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus...
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Epic Mountain Express is the most experienced resort transportation provider in Colorado. Our 24-hour winter season operations offer a variety of schedules and a fun environment where you can meet new people and no two days are the same. Enjoy amazing views and access to Colorado's best outdoor activities. As part of the Vail Resorts family, we offer great benefits and perks, including a free ski pass and discounts on lodging and gear.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 285747