As we reopen our doors and position our company for future growth, we are looking for team members who will be excited to join a group of high- energy hospitality pros that truly embrace the Joie de Vivre (joy of living). We foster a work environment of mutual respect while providing an extensive training and development program for all employees. FIG & OLIVE is a company that believes in our team and in return we strive every day to be a company our team can believe in.
As a chef- driven concept we have established a foundation of genuine ingredients, deep respect for flavor, and an ambiance that celebrates the love of life and culture synonymous to the French Riviera. We are passionate about the cuisine and lifestyle of the French Riviera, and are looking for a team who shares that passion. These ideals have paved the way for 16 years of success in the restaurant industry.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes: competitive salary, bonus eligibility, health, dental, vision, Life and AD&D, 401(k).
· The Food Runner is the only support staff in the restaurant and is vital to the success and execution of the steps of service to ensure a memorable and Excellent Guest Experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
Including but not limited to:
· Deliver and describe all food items to the guests.
· Clear tables between courses and assist the servers when possible.
· Reset Tables after guests have left to prepare for the next seating.
· Effectively communicate with BOH to ensure proper timing of course firing.
· Set your section up for success by completing all side work as assigned by your managers in both the Front and Back of House
· Organize all To-Go/Delivery supplies
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
· A minimum of 1 year of experience in high-volume fine dining.
· Team player with positive, "What else can I do," attitude.
· Able to fulfill physical requirements - carry heavy trays for long periods of time.
· Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs. or more.
· Must have Open Availability (AM & PM) & be able to work on weekdays, weekends, & holidays.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential job functions being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications.
FIG & OLIVE is an EOE Employer. M/F/V