Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
$250 SIGN ON BONUS AND $500 RETENTION BONUS AFTER FIVE MONTHS OF EMPLOYMENT!!!
Omni Hotels & Resorts is seeking Pool Concierge for the beautiful Barton Creek Resort & Spa! If you love hospitality, creating amazing customer experiences, and the structure and benefits that come from working with a hotel company then you will love working with Omni! We are proud to announce that we are the highest rated hotel company on Glassdoor's 2019 Best Places to Work list!
* Manage staff schedule
* Ensure associates take meal breaks and control overtime
* Actively participate in menu development process
* Meet deadline for projects and new requests
* Staff training
* Responsible for product availability for all items
* Monitor proper sanitation procedures for all kitchen facilities and equipment
* Keep kitchen clean and organize in day-to day operation
* Ensure Ecosure standards and procedures are maintained
* Ensures that all pool bar and kitchen equipment is in good working order
* Direct proper maintenance of all walk-in coolers (rotation of food products and cleanliness)
* Participate and monitor daily food production
* Monitors safety of staff
* Conduct meetings with staff to resolve any operation concerns
* Have clear understanding of department expectations, communicate them to the rest of the associates, and execute them within proper guidelines
* Check and control prep and inventory lists
* Maintain food par level
* Oversee daily operations of pool bar and grill
* Monitor daily activities and recreation programs
* Maintain cleanliness of pool facility
* Previous supervisory experience a plus
* Must have flexible working schedule including working weekends and holidays
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs and be on feet for 8 hours a day
* Must be TIPS certified
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to