Do you have a passion for helping people? Acloche is seeking a Staffing Coordinator for our Gahanna, Ohio location!
Our Staffing Coordinators get to know each individual job seeker and work to match job candidates to roles that fit their skills, wants, and needs.Responsibilities of the Staffing Coordinator include:
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates
- Interviewing, testing, screening, and orientation of candidates
- Matching associates to job placements and making job offers
- Coaching and counseling of associates
- Providing exemplary service to associate, clients, and prospects
- Communicating and understanding client needs
- Obtaining information to ensure successful placements and successful client relationships while complying with all legal, regulatory and company policies.
A successful Staffing Coordinator must have: considerable interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to perform non-biased candidate assessments, and a willingness to learn and grow.Preferred Education and Experience:
- BS/BA or combination of education and experience
- Basic knowledge of employment law and regulations
- Previous recruiting, interviewing, and hiring experience is preferred
- Ability to direct and manage people in a supervisory role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
Hourly / non-exempt; pay rate negotiable based on previous experience.
Standard business hours; candidates must be flexible to work periodic overtime or weekends as needed.
Salary based on previous experience. Position is standard business hours but candidates must be flexible to work overtime or weekends on occasion. This position will be seasonal, but there may be opportunity for growth based on performance and business needs.Why choose Acloche?
At Acloche, we are invested in the success of our employees. We get to know each of our applicants and will work to match you to a role that fits your skills, wants, and needs. Other benefits for the Staffing Coordinator include:
Learn more about staffing as a career:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Disability and life
- Retirement plan
- Volunteer time off
- Dress for your day dress code
- Legal assistance
- Pet insurance
- On the job training and industry certifications
- Great weekly pay