Job summary -
Responsible for all functions involved in the processing of a guest check from room service, restaurant, etc. Taking the guest orders over the phone and communicating it through the proper channels. Monitor pool activity. Coordinate shift responsibilities with captains and servers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities -
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Answer room service phones; take the guest's order, all according to standards. Relate the order to the Room Service Captain.
- Comprehend and describe all menus.
- Understand the process of accepting credit cards, personal checks, cash, etc.
- Must be able to handle the balancing his/her daily paperwork which includes a fair amount of accounting comprehensibility.
- Process checks from the various Food and Beverage outlets.
- Process all void and comp checks correctly.
- Maintain his/her bank to a minimum discrepancy.
This list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary. #LI-RM1