Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
Responsible for assisting the server in the dining room. Duties to include setting tables with clean napkins, china and glassware, pour water for guests, and serve bread and butter as specified.
* Stock and maintain supplies in service stations
* Set tables with clean linen, china, glassware and silverware
* Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to restaurant specifications.
* Assist Servers during meal periods
* Remove any extra settings
* Pour Water
* Interact with guests
* Minimum two years buser experience preferred.
* Be committed to providing exceptional customer service
* Ability to multi-task
* Must be able to stand for 8+ hour per day
* Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays
* Must be Food Handler and TABC certified.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to .