The Torchy's legacy began in Austin, Texas in 2006 with an idea, a dedicated executive chef and a food trailer to now operating in dozens of locations across multiple states.
OUR MISSION: Be Damn Good. OUR VISION: Serve people the best damn tacos. OUR WHY: Passion. OUR MOTTO: Devil is in the details.
Here's what we need:
Back of House (BOH) Team Members are the heart of the kitchen. In a fast-paced, high-volume restaurant , whether it is managing the dish pit, prepping with fresh ingredients, cooking, frying, grilling, and building each taco to order, our BOH Team Members ensure our kitchens deliver the best damn tacos! A Back of House Team Member must be focused, fast-paced and determined to prepare Damn Good food, otherwise we don't serve it. Back of House positions could include: Taco Prep, Line Cook, Fry Cook, Grill Cook, Dishwasher, Expo and more.
QUE-SO…here's what you'll need:
- Responding to changes to orders quickly and efficiently
- Open to varied work schedules and hours depending on the restaurant's needs
- Must be able to use to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand for several hours
- Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, or reach for objects on shelves at various height levels
- Having fun!
Let's TACO 'bout perks:
- Tip share
- Sweet discounts
- Enrollment in medical, dental, and vision insurance available to eligible Team Members after 1 year of employment
- 401(k) after 6 months
- Hourly pay plus tips
- Flexible schedules
- The ability to express your individuality
- Incredible growth opportunities. This is more than just a job…it can lead to a Damn Good career!
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help