From $15-$17 an hour and $500 Hiring Bonus!
9 Brownsboro Road - Louisville, Kentucky 40
You belong at Drury Hotels.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position.
BASIC FUNCTION & JOB DUTIES:
Under general supervision, assists management team with supervising the front desk / guest service positions of the hotel.
Ensures Drury Hotels' policies and procedures are consistently communicated and followed at all times. Always maintains a high standard of integrity, provides motivation and demonstrates positive leadership characteristics which inspire team members to exceed expectations through superior customer service standards. Assists with training guest service team members.
Ensures an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, efficient, friendly service to all guests and potential guests in a professional manner. Responds promptly and efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints with a +1 Service Attitude. Contributes to maintaining a positive work environment at all times for our diverse team and guests.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Requires ability to give and take written and oral direction. Requires the ability to communicate clearly in English to relate to guests and team members. Requires thorough knowledge of Drury Hotels' policies and procedures. Requires ability to train, motivate and inspire team members to perform at and above Company expectations. Requires thorough knowledge of marketing and sales programs. Performs duties of guest service agent, night audit or other positions as needed. Requires ability to handle money, make change and utilize office machines in normal day-to-day activities. Monitors hotel facilities and team member work habits to ensure a safe / secure environment for team members and guests; observes and corrects unsafe conditions. Requires ability to give attention to detail. May require some travel.
What you can expect from us:
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 15 years in a row (that's a record!)
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.