Position starts at $13.34 per hour AND $500 Hiring Bonus.
11980 Olive Blvd. - Creve Coeur, Missouri 63141
You belong at Drury Hotels.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position.
BASIC FUNCTION & JOB DUTIES:
Under general supervision, serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests while following Company policies and procedures while providing exceptional customer service. Maintains the bar area in a clean, well-organized manner. Has a general knowledge of the hotel, local area and events to answer guest's questions.
Ensures an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, friendly guest service through discovering and responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints with a +1 Service Attitude. Contributes to maintaining a positive work environment at all times for our diverse team and guests.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Requires ability to take written and verbal direction in English and speak English clearly. Requires ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests in order to create a warm, comfortable, relaxing environment. Must be at least 21 years of age. Requires ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently.
What you can expect from us:
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 15 years in a row (that's a record!)
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.