Why Work Here?
"Seeking an Excellent Work Environment that offers Opportunities, Enrichment, Pay and Benefits? Come be a part of our team!"
Stewards are responsible for operating and maintaining cleaning equipment and tools (e.g., dish washing machines, pot washing station, hand washing stations), transporting dishware, sweeping and mopping kitchen areas, disposing of trash, and supporting the Chief Steward in overall kitchen cleanliness and organization.
· Must be able to speak and understand the English language.
· Must be 18 years of age or older to work in this area.
· Job related experience is a plus.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule and/or over time as needed.
· Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
· Must be able to work in a warm and humid environment.
· Working conditions are often slippery and wet.
PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS AND METHODS:
· Required to bend, stoop, and stand up to ten hours a day.
· Must be able to lift, push, or pull up to 40 lbs.
· Must possess independent mobility through department.
Competitive Wages commensurate with ability, experience and performance.
Willing to match/exceed competitor wage offers. (Will call to confirm).
Regular Full-Time Positions include health, dental & visions coverage; Life and AD&D insurance at no cost; PTO and Holiday pay.
For Full-Time and Part-Time: 401(k) Plan with 4% Employer Match, Employee Scholarship Program and Employee Meals.
Part Time Positions include 401(k) Plan with 4% Employer Match, Employee Scholarship Program and Employee Meals.
REQUIRED: Pre-Employment Drug Screening