Security Ambassadors - We want you at Punch Bowl Social!
Punch Bowl Social is where party people come for an awe-inspiring experience and limitless possibilities. We live life to the fullest, take risks and march (or karaoke) to the beat of our own drum. We're building a team of teams that we want you to be part of.
· Competitive wages
· Flexible working hours
· Opportunity for growth and development
· Referral bonus program
· Team member discounts on food, beverage and activities!
Our security ambassadors are the key to making sure our guests are enjoying themselves in a safe environment. The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You value guest experiences and take pride in everything you do
- You've got attitude (the right kind, of course)
- Communication is key - you should be comfortable talking with strangers
- You understand that work is easier - and more fun - with teamwork
- Experience working in a high-volume restaurant/bar is ideal
What you'll be doing:
· Keeping our community and guests safe by ensuring guests aren't over their limits
· Enthusiastically greeting guests, answering questions and making suggestions regarding food, drinks and service
· Responsible for various security functions related to alcohol service or refusal to serve
· Providing continual communication with the door host, bartenders and management team to ensure safety throughout the building
· Supporting all Team Members with table and service station cleanliness as needed
· Actively participating in assigned opening, continuous and closing side work
*** Must be 21 years old and over ***
Follow or check us out at punchbowlsocial.com
Our team takes the current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has implemented additional safety and health guidelines to protect staff and guests.
We focus on an inclusive culture and celebrate everyone for who they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.