Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world's largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we're shaping the future of the travel industry.
Wyndham Destinations strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
- A successful recruiter for Wyndham Destinations must effectively source, recruit, and manage the sales and marketing hiring process.
- Maintain the recruiting and retention programs that will meet and/or exceed monthly site goals.
- Partner with other recruiters to share best practices and maintain region-wide objectives.
- Consistently document and report weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics on all programs for area/site statistical analysis.
- Manage/implement the site's sales and marketing hiring process within the scope of responsibility.
- Develop a yearly recruiting action plan and adjust monthly as needed.
- Build the site's brand recruitment advertising and sourcing by setting standards and developing a site sourcing library of creative visual collateral.
- Develop a consistent and creative flow of well-negotiated site-specific sourcing options.
- Work closely with hiring managers and trainers to ensure corporate and site sales hiring processes are being followed and that appropriate candidate profiles are being identified.
- Manage site recruiting media campaigns, including methods, content, and distribution within budget as needed.
- Actively participate in site/area recruiting networking projects for contributing and collecting best practices for distribution to all sites.
- Exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment.
- Agency/Search firm experience preferred.
- Sales/Marketing Recruitment experience is a plus.
- Ability to source "passive" candidates via direct sourcing.
- Occasionally work nights and weekends as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong proactive recruiting, sourcing, presentation, interviewing, negotiating and networking skills.
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office including MS Excel.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (preferably Workday).
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
- Yearly Salary (Exempt) with Paid Vacation Time
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within 30 days
- 401K Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs