Blue Pan Pizza is reopening the dining room and seeking experienced servers to join our team! After a year of only doing takeout and delivery, Blue Pan is eager to get back to normal and have guests join us in our dining room. We are proud to say that we did not have to close at all during Covid or layoff any employees. In fact we hired more staff to meet the demands of our growing business.
Blue Pan Pizza is seeking experienced servers to work at our Congress Park Location.
We are committed to providing excellent customer service and serving excellent pizza. Team members that are successful at Blue pan thrive on providing an extremely high level of service while working in a very busy restaurant.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with guests, subordinates and superiors.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, primarily by being able to multi-task and stay very focused during busy times.
- Demonstrated experience in providing high quality service in the hospitality industry.
- Ability to place takeout orders on our POS in a high volume, carryout and dine-in business model.
- Ensure superior cleanliness of facility and adherence to food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Ensure quality of all products being sold.
- Must be available to work weekends and weekdays, as needed.
- Have dependable transportation.
- Starting pay is $ 11.75 plus tips.
Our culture is very team oriented, so the ability to function as part of a team operating at a very high level is critical to be successful at Blue Pan.
Please include a resume and contact information when responding
Please include a resume and contact information when responding.