Westward, a restaurant from Chef Renee Erickson and partners is looking for a professional Host to join our team!
Sea Creatures is looking for team members who bring creativity, authentic generosity, and enthusiasm to the workplace. Westward seeks a hospitality professional who is able to set, execute and maintain high levels of service under pressure while maintaining a positive guest experience. Curiosity, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, willingness to learn, humor and compassion are qualities we seek in team members.
Requirements for the position:
- Prior experience in a full-service restaurant.
- Knowledge of food, wine, and spirits.
- Positive verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of point-of-sale (POS) systems.
- Ability to provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists.
- Ability to manage reservations.
- Ability to perform with confidence and efficiency, quickly with grace.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and spend up to six hours standing/walking.
- Flexible availability including nights and weekends.
At Sea Creatures, employees are our biggest asset. We value relationships and encourage growth and opportunity within our company; your well-being is a priority.
We offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical and dental coverage
- Employer-matched retirement
- Wellness reimbursement plan
- Generous employee discount
There are full-time and part-time positions available.
This is an hourly position.
Training wage: $ 16.69
Starting wage: $15.00 + tips. This is a tip-pooled house.
If you're interested and meet the outlined criteria, please submit a cover letter and resume via Poached.
Please visit eatseacreatures.com to learn more about our company culture and other offerings.